We probably spend a quarter of our lives chopping. Recipes may tell
you that they’re “quick and easy” or “ready in ten minutes” but they don’t always factor in the chopping, which can often be the most time consuming part of the process.
Not to mention painful! Who hasn’t cut themselves chopping? Or strained themselves trying to cut a rock hard carrot into little matchsticks? It’s enough to make you cry! (and if it isn’t, that onion will do the job!).
Enter the Gefu Violino Gourmet Slicer. This guy knows what to do, expertly cutting sticks, cubes or slices, thick or thin with the three interchangeable blades. There’s a remainder holder to keep your fingertips safe, and a hand wheel adjusts the height of the blade for varying thickness. Just slide your vegetable down the blade and feel the precision and speed!
So is there a catch? Maybe it’s difficult to clean? No way. The Violino is made of stainless steel, so just throw it in your dishwasher when you’re done!
Reclaim all those hours you spend grappling with blunt knives and chopping boards! Now those onions won’t make you cry any more - they won’t have time!
- Cuts food into thick and thin sticks, cubes or slices.
- Sharp stainless steel blades suitable for almost any type of food.
- Integrated hand wheel adjusts the various heights of cutting materials.
- Anti-slip feet.
- Dishwasher safe.
- 3 different interchangeable blades.
- Remainder holder.
- Storage box for cutting surface blades.
- Cutter with integrated hand wheel.