There have been quite a few legendary blades throughout history. There was Excalibur, granted to King Arthur of England by the Lady of the Lake. There was Kusanagi no Tsurugi, which belonged to the Japanese god Susanoo and was used to defeat an eight-headed snake.
And now, from Oregon, comes Gerber Legendary Blades. Starting out with hunting blades over 70 years ago, Gerber is now dedicated to making knives and tools that are the perfect combination of high-quality metals and intelligent design.
Their Legend 800 Multi-Plier is a durable tool made from stainless steel with contoured handles of aluminium and rubberised grips. Its spring-loaded pliers are also accompanied by a fine-edged knife, scissors, screwdrivers, a bottle opener and more. It really is the stuff that legends are made of…
Legend 800 Multi-Plier features:
- Made in the USA.
- High-quality stainless steel tools with contoured aluminium handles.
- Rubber insets in handles assure a steady grip.
- Spring-loaded needlenose pliers with replaceable carbide cutters.
- Includes a ballistic nylon sheathe.
- Needlenose Pliers with Carbide Cutters.
- Fine-edge Knife.
- Fiskars Scissors.
- Cross Point Screwdriver.
- Small, Medium and Large Flat Blade Screwdrivers.
- Bottle Opener.
Closed Length: 11cm.
Opened Length: 16cm.