* You can redeem our eGift Cards online, or at our Kensington store or our Alexandria warehouse. Should you wish to redeem your gift card in-store, you are required to present current photo identification.
* The lucky recipient has eighteen months to redeem their eGift Card – but with our huge range, finding the perfect gift shouldn’t be too difficult!
* Why wait? Our Peter’s of Kensington eGift Card lets the recipient start shopping in moments.
* We’ll send your eGift Card to the recipient via email as a .pdf attachment, so there’s no need to pay for postage.
* The email address you enter is the email address to which we’ll send your eGift Card. Enter the email address of the recipient and we’ll send their eGift Card directly to them. Or you can purchase an eGift Card, send it to your own email address, then print it out to give to the recipient in person.
* When you purchase an eGift Card, we’ll send an accompanying email with instructions to help the recipient redeem their eGift Card.
* One final important bit - once you add one or more eGift Cards to your Shopping Bag, you’ll need to complete the transaction and pay for your eGift Cards before you’re able to add any other non-eGift card products to your Shopping Bag. If you need help, call us during business hours on (02) 9662 1099.
* For more information, click here to view our eGift Card Terms and Conditions.
* If you’ve been given an eGift Card and you’d like to check the balance remaining on your eGift Card, click here.