* The Peter’s of Kensington Gift Card entitles the Card holder to goods and/or services equal to the value stated on the Gift Card, or the amount remaining after partial redemption.
* Gift Cards are valid and redeemable for a period of eighteen (18) months from the date of purchase.
* Gift Cards may not be used for the purposes of purchasing another Gift Card.
* Gift Cards may not be exchanged (wholly or partly) for cash.
* The value shown on the Gift Card is inclusive of GST.
* Gift Cards are partially redeemable. Any unused balance will remain on the Card and is redeemable for your next purchase at Peter’s of Kensington. Any unused balance cannot be redeemable for cash.
* If the Card holder’s order exceeds the amount of the Gift Card, the Card holder will be required to pay for the difference in price between the value of the Gift Card and the retail price of the goods and/or services immediately using a valid credit card (or PayPal, if available).
* Should Peter’s of Kensington suspect any fraud relating to a Gift Card, Peter’s of Kensington may refuse to redeem the Gift Card until Peter’s of Kensington is satisfied that no fraud has occurred.
* Please treat Gift Cards as cash. Like Cash, lost or stolen Gift Cards unfortunately cannot be replaced and/or redeemed.
* Gift cards are redeemable both online and in-store at both our Kensington shop and Alexandria warehouse. Should you wish to redeem your gift card in-store, you are required to present current photo identification.