Professional chefs might be highly-strung types, prone to passionate
arguments – but when it comes to Global knives, chefs everywhere can
agree that these knives are the best around.
Global knives are renowned for their superior
quality, their sharper-than-sharp cutting edges, perfect weighting, and their instantly
recognisable design. Global draws its manufacturing inspiration from ancient Japanese swordsmiths, who perfected the art of
swordmaking to produce strong, sharp blades for the Samurai.
But even the greatest knifes (and samurai swords!) can become dull and
blunt with constant use. Thankfully, Global knives are much easier to
sharpen than a sword – all you need is a Ceramic Sharpening Steel, and
your knife will be back to its old slicing and dicing self.
This hand-held sharpener has been developed exclusively for Global
knives with Alumina ceramic, which has an especially high degree of
hardness that assists in the sharpening process. To sharpen your knife,
hold it at a twenty-degree angle to the sharpener, and move in in an
arch on and off the ceramic.
Bring your Global knife’s distinctive edge back to life.
Ceramic Sharpening Steel features:
- Designed in Japan especially for Global knives.
- Made from Alumina ceramic.
- Alumina ceramic is harder than ordinary ceramic, and aids in the sharpening process.
- To sharpen your knife, hold it at a twenty-degree angle to the sharpener, and move in in an arch on and off the ceramic.
- Includes a plastic guard.
- Hand wash with a suitable cleaning detergent.
Global Code: G-25.