Professional chefs might be highly-strung types, prone to passionate
arguments – but when it comes to Global knives, chefs everywhere can
agree that these knives are the best around.
Global knives are renowned for their superior
quality, their sharper-than-sharp cutting edges, perfect weighting, and
recognisable design. Global draws its manufacturing inspiration from
ancient Japanese swordsmiths, who perfected the art of
sword-making to produce strong, sharp blades for the samurai, while also
taking ingenuity from German and Italian fields of technology and
In short, if you invest in a Global knife, you’ll carry it with you, from one kitchen to another, for a lifetime.
following both their nation’s time-honoured traditions and innovative nature, Global
continue to produce knives of the finest quality. And, just like the
swords of the samurai past, each Global knife lends distinction to the chef
who uses it – amateur or professional.
Katana Knife Block Set features:
Care & Cleaning:
- Handmade in Japan from the finest grade molybdenum vanadium stainless steel.
- Lightweight and comfortable to hold.
- Ice-tempered and hardened, the blade holds a razor-sharp edge longer than any other steel and resists rust, stains and corrosion.
- Each knife is carefully weighted to ensure perfect balance in the hand and maximum cutting efficiency.
- Seamless construction is hygienic, eliminating risk of food or dirt becoming trapped anywhere on the knife.
- Knife block is made from bamboo and brushed stainless steel.
- Periodic sharpening is recommended to maintain the ultra-sharp edge of the blade.
- Use only with wooden cutting boards.
- Hand wash recommended.
- 8cm Paring Knife.
- 11cm Utility Knife.
- 14cm Vegetable Knife.
- 15cm Serrated Utility Knife.
- 20cm Cook’s Knife.
- Knife Block – 18.5cm (w) x 19cm (d) x 22cm (h).