Professional chefs might be highly-strung types, prone to passionate arguments – but when it comes to Global knives, chefs everywhere can agree that these knives are the best around.
Global knives are renowned for their superior quality, their sharper-than-sharp cutting edges, perfect weighting, and their instantly recognisable design. Global draws its manufacturing inspiration from ancient Japanese swordsmiths, who perfected the art of sword-making to produce strong, sharp blades for the samurai,
while also taking ingenuity from German and Italian fields of technology and design.
In short, if you invest in a Global knife, you’ll carry it with you, from one kitchen to another, for a lifetime.
Today, following both their nation’s time-honoured traditions and innovative nature, Global continue to produce knives of the finest quality. And, just like the swords of the samurai past, each Global knife lends distinction to the chef who uses it – amateur or professional.
Millennium Seven Piece Knife Set features:
- Made in Japan from the finest quality stainless steel.
- Lightweight and comfortable to hold.
- Ice-tempered and hardened, the blade holds a razor-sharp edge longer than any other steel and resists rust, stains and corrosion.
- Carefully weighted to ensure perfect balance in the hand and maximum cutting efficiency.
- Hygienic, seamless construction eliminates risk of food or dirt becoming trapped anywhere on the knife.
- Recommended for use only with wooden cutting boards.
- Includes stainless steel knife block.
- Hand wash recommended.
- 8cm Peeling Knife.
- 10cm Paring Knife.
- 11cm Utility Knife.
- 14cm Vegetable Knife.
- 15cm Serrated Utility Knife.
- 20cm Cook’s Knife.