Well, so is the common criminal!
These days thieves don’t even need to use their hands to steal your things. After all, your personal information – including your name, address and credit card details – were never physical things
anyway. So now people are sneaking about with hand-held devices that can scan the RFID chips within your credit cards and passports. These chips contain all your personal data and are used throughout your everyday life, and it’s surprisingly easy for them to be scanned in busy areas such as stations and airports.
We figured out how to keep thieves out of things aeons ago: put a lock on it. Go Travel’s range of RFID Blocking gear sort of does the same thing, only the lock isn’t so obvious. These pouches are made up of three layers – the outer fabric, the “blocking layer”, and the inner lining – that effectively stop RFID scanners from pinching the personal information from your credit card or passport.
Go on: get out there, and Go Travel – without the fear of being digitally pick-pocketed!
RFID Blocking Passport Pouch features:
- Made from a nylon and polyester blend.
- Constructed with three layers – the outer fabric, the “blocking layer”, and the inner lining – that block scanners out to retrieve personal information from the RFID chip in your passport.
- Neck loop and two outer zip-closure pockets.
- Slim design, so it can be worn under clothes.
- The Go Travel RFID Blocking Passport Pouch is
available in two colours, as shown in the image above. When
you place your order, we’ll select a colour for you at random and send
it to you.
Dimensions: 13 x 16.5cm.