We never would have pegged pegs
to be clever…but that’s the beauty of Hegs Pegs.
Hegs has managed to pack more than enough features into what has always been a rather simple laundry tool, designing their pegs from the get-go with busy families in mind.
These award-winning pegs can actually hang or hook three
garments per peg(!), are wind and rain resistant, use an ergonomic grip for ease of use, and can hold washing completely taught on the clothes line. They also won’t leave nasty peg marks on your clothing, so you won’t need to spend nearly as much time at the ironing board.
These ridiculously clever little pegs are even made in Australia, so they’re UV fade resistant and made to outlast most weather conditions. Really, they leave traditional pegs in the dirty washing pile!
Hegs Clothes Peg Set features:
- Made in Australia.
- Made from injected moulded polypropylene for added strength.
- Stainless steel spring will not rust.
- Ergonomic wide grip for ease of use.
- Smart dual-hook design allows you to hang multiple garments at one time on the one peg.
- Wind-lock design ensures your washing remains on the line in all weather.
- Smart lock-out system to pull your washing taut on the clothesline.
- Extra wide mouth made for bulky items.
- Secondary and oversized line holds.
- Presented as a pack of eighteen.