If you know anything about J.K Adams already, you’ll know that they’re a hard-working, ethical company based in Vermont in the United States. Wood has always been their material of choice, but now J.K Adams have decided to approach servingware from a different angle…
The Strata Slate collection has its origins in a small group of slate cheese servers that J.K Adams created just over ten years ago, using locally sourced slate from the Vermont region. The slate’s charcoal-grey tones and rough, natural textures provide the perfect backdrop to cheeses, meats and anti-pesto platters.
This Strata Slate Cheese Tray is also accompanied by a natural soapstone pencil, which you can use to scrawl your menu upon the tray. Use it to identify cheeses, or just draw some entertaining pictures – whatever you do, it will wash off with ease at the end of the night.
When a company is proud of its products, it shows!
Strata Slate Cheese Tray features:
Additional Care and Cleaning:
- Made in Vermont, USA.
- Hand crafted from slate sourced in Vermont.
- Can be written on with included soapstone pencil.
- To clean, wipe over with a sponge and a little warm soapy water.
- Due to the natural antibacterial properties of wood, your JK Adams board only requires a quick wipe-down with a damp
cloth, dish soap and water. Allow to air dry.
- It is not
recommended that you fully submerge your JK Adams board in water, as
this may cause the wood to warp and crack once it
- It is recommended that you treat your board with
specially-designed cream or oil every so often, in order to keep it
looking its best.
Dimensions: 30 x 14cm.