Science has made so many leaps and bounds in just the last few decades alone, who knows what’s around the corner? With precious resources like petroleum running out, it’s time to think of an alternative for powering our cars…
Johnco have thought about this and they’ve come up with a solution: air. When you really think about it, air is available 24/7, never runs out, and it’s completely and utterly free of charge. Okay, so the idea may still be generations in the making, but Johnco’s Air Power Engine Car Kit has broken down this technology to its simplest form and created this toy to help your child bring the vision of propulsion via compressed air to life.
This kit contains everything your budding scientist needs to assemble their own air-powered engine car, and operation is quite frankly, a breeze. When the air chamber is full, it will release compressed air and propel the vehicle up to 50 metres in just 35 seconds! This car requires no batteries, no weather conditions, and best of all, no fuel to let it run.
Fast and Furious, eat your heart out!
Air Power Engine Car Kit features:
- Suitable for children aged 10 and over.
- DIY air powered car without the need for batteries or motors.
- Contains over 70 pieces required to construct an air-powered car.
- Vehicle runs for up to 50 metres in as little as 35 seconds.
- Easy to follow instruction booklet included.
- Teaches children about alternative sources for powering car engines.
- May require additional tools such as a diagonal cutter, screwdriver, hammer and scissors, not included.
Assembled Dimensions: 22.5cm (l) x 16cm (h)