If the masterminds at Joseph Joseph took over the world, we’d be in a much smarter, more efficient place – especially when it comes to the kitchen.
The folks at Joseph Joseph must stay up late every night, dreaming of a world where things just work, where technology is effortless (yes, even the humble wooden spoon) and your kitchen stays as pristine as possible. In their latest imaginative haze, they’ve created the ultimate can opener: the Can-Do.
With Joseph Joseph's Can-Do you can open those troublesome cans in no time at all. It's quick and easy to use - simply place the tool on top of the can and twist the plastic top to start cutting the lid - and the stainless steel cutting mechanism will maintain its sharpness for years to come.
The Can-Do automatically grips to the edge of your can as you twist, so you won't find yourself wrestling with your can of baked beans, and an easy-press release button allows you to dispose of your can lid safely when you are finished. The compact, circular design means that you can store the modern can opener inside your kitchen drawer, so it is always on-hand, without taking up too much space.
Finally…someone who understands you, and your needs.
Can-Do Can Opener features:
- Designed in the UK.
- Made from stainless steel, with a durable plastic top.
- Easy to use - simply place the tool on top of your can and twist the top to start cutting the can lid.
- Automatically grips the edge of your can as you twist.
- Easy-press release button allows you to safely dispose of your sharp can lid after use.
- Circular, space-saving design.
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth.