If the masterminds at Joseph Joseph took over the world, we’d be in a much smarter, more efficient place – especially when it comes to the kitchen.
The folks at Joseph Joseph must stay up late every night, dreaming of a world where things just work, where technology is effortless (yes, even the humble wooden spoon) and your kitchen stays as pristine as possible. In their latest imaginative haze, they’ve come up with a way to grate even the smallest of foodstuffs.
The Handi-Grate is like a mini mandoline slicer, using a protective sliding finger guard along with stainless steel slicing and grating blades to make grating limes, ginger, radishes and other small ingredients easier. Focusing on safety, this 2-in-1 grater features an ergonomic handle, a non-slip tip and a protective sheathe for safe storage.
Handi-Grate 2-in-1 Mini Grater and Slicer features:
- Designed in the UK.
- BPA free.
- Made with razor-sharp stainless steel blades and non-slip components.
- Grating blade.
- Slicing blade with sliding finger guard for safe slicing.
- Finger guard can be loaded with food to be sliced.
- Ergonomic handle and non-slip tip.
- Protective sheathe for storage.
- Easy to clean in the dishwasher.
Length: 30 cm