A superior knife is a superior advantage.
But with all things in life, even the strongest need some care.
Keep your exceptional Kasumi knives in their best condition with this Knife Sharpening Ceramic Whetstone Set. One side is a fine 3000-grit stone for polishing, achieving the sharpest knife edge. The other side is a super fine 8000-grit stone for honing and fine-tuning the edge. The intense finishing stone makes this whetstone the sharpening tool of choice for sushi chef’s the world over.
The set also includes a non-slip rubber holder to keep the Whetstone in place during use, ensuring precision and safety whilst sharpening.
Care for your knives, and they will last you a lifetime. Care for your knives with the Kasumi Ceramic Whetsone.
3000/8000 Knife Sharpening Whetstone Features:
- Made in Seki, Japan from high carbon stainless steel.
- Combination of fine and super fine ceramic stones for fine tuning your blades, achieving razor-sharp edges.
- Includes a rubber base for holding the whetstone in place.
- Whetstone is designed to be used with water.
- Beautifully presented in a Kasumi gift box.
Dimensions: 18.5 x 6 x 2.5cm.