Some people need particular comforts when travelling abroad.
Children need their teddy bears, while others simply cannot do without a hair dryer or straightener. And others, all they want is a simple cup of tea.
Ever a blessing, Korjo have come up with a Travel Jug that will help you conquer your tea or coffee cravings even when you’re in a foreign land. This compact little jug boils two cups of water speedily on either 120v or 240v, and is also a great tool if you’re not sure how pure the water is where you’re staying. It also possesses an automatic cut-out for safety and peace of mind.
Lastly, because Korjo know the woes of hotel mini bars, their Travel Jug also comes with two cups, so you’ll never again be forced to drink out of plastic wine glasses!
Travel Jug features:
- Worldwide dual voltage of 120/240V and 650W.
- Requires the correct adaptor plug for the country you plan to visit.
- Includes two plastic cups.
- Thermal and steam sensor cut-outs.
- Reset button.
- On/Off indicator light.
- Lightweight and compact at just 400g.
- Includes a carry pouch to keep everything together in your suitcase.
Capacity: 400ml.If you're shipping this product overseas, please keep in mind that all our electrical appliances are fitted with Australian/New Zealand electrical plugs as standard.