Korjo are pretty much a godsend for any traveller. Whether you’re a
seasoned journeyman or you’re new to the act of globetrotting, Korjo
will help you stay organised and on the ball. After all, their aim is to
help you create a comfortable, happy, safe and convenient trip – as it
There are quite a few things that we take for granted in Australia, that we don’t even think about until we’ve set foot on foreign shores. All around the world, there are places where clean drinking water is a blessing – so you’ve got to be prepared.
You could either buy bottle after bottle of fresh water…or simply boil your own, wherever you are, with Korjo’s Water Boiler. Boiling of course purifies water that may otherwise pose a health risk, and the Water Boiler is able to bring a cup of water to the boil in approximately three minutes. It’s also great for making tea and coffee!
Able to be used overseas with Korjo’s range of adaptor plugs, you can now say goodbye to nasty bugs for good.
Water Boiler features:
- Designed in Australia.
- Complies with Australian electrical standards.
- Space guard for added safety.
- Thermal cutout to prevent overheating.
- Boils a cup of water which may otherwise pose a health risk.
- Can be used overseas with Korjo adaptor plugs.
- Convenient and cost effective - make your own tea and coffee anywhere!
- Recommended for use with glass and ceramic vessels.