So many stories, strangely, begin with a man, his truck, and a handful of homemade products.
This is how L’Occitane came to be. Founded by Olivier Baussan back in the ‘70s – who sold rosemary essential oil in the Provence markets of France – L’Occitane now encompasses the natural beauty of the wide world for a collection of bath and body products with fragrant properties like no other.
Indulge yourself, without having to take a trip to the spa with L'Occitane's Ultra Rich Body Cream. This luxurious cream is a complete skincare treatment for dry skin, and has been formulated with a very high content of shea butter to help hydrate and moisturise. Apply your desired amount of the rich and smooth cream to your skin and notice that it is quickly absorbed, without leaving behind a greasy film.
The Ultra Rich Body Cream is also enriched with extracts of linseed, marshmallow, sweet almond and honey, as well as softening apricot oil, to leave your skin feeling smooth and supple. It noticeably hydrates for up to twenty-four hours, so you can rest assured that your skin will receive the tender love and care that it deserves...
We can hear your skin sighing heavily already.
Ultra Rich Shea Body Cream features:
- Made in France.
- Formulated with approximate 25% shea butter for optimum hydration.
- Enriched with extracts of linseed, marshmallow, honey and sweet almond to moisturise and nourish the skin.
- Contains softening apricot oil.
- Heals and protects dry or dehydrated skin.
- Hydrates skin for up to 24 hours.
- Presented in a L'Occitane tub.