There are several reasons why so many people are “going organic” these days.
Eating organic contributes to preventing soil erosion, protecting water supply, and keeps chemicals off your plate. But the main reason why hundreds of celebrated chefs have moved into organic produce is simple: it just tastes better!
Taste the difference that Italy makes to its produce, with La Vecchia’s Organic Balsamic Vinegar.
Produced from biologically grown grapes using a fully biological slow fermentation method to create a complex, delicious Organic Vinegar with balanced notes perfect for salads and grilled vegetables.
Organic Balsamic Vinegar features:
- Made in the Region Emilia Romangna in Modena, Italy.
- Made from the combination of cooked grape aged with high quality and aged wine vinegar.
- 6% acidity makes it perfect for salads and grilled vegetables.
- Great price for high quality balsamic.
- The product is bottled under the control of the AIAB (Italian Association for Biological Farming) to ensure perfect compliance of the product with Italian and EC Directives.