Just as the Champagne region of France gives its name to the world’s most
heavenly drink, France’s Laguiole region has given its name to the
world’s most beautiful cutlery.
Laguiole cutlery is like no other. It is breathtakingly beautiful,
delightful to use and exquisitely crafted by hand. Each piece represents
the pinnacle of workmanship that sets Laguiole cutlery apart from all
Like the beautiful unveiling of something mysterious and unknown, the
Debutante Range by Laguiole reveals something majestic to you at the
first glimpse. Crafted from the highest quality stainless steel, each
piece features a resin handle and the trademark Laguiole Bee on the
side. Full of intrigue, Laguiole Debutante cutlery entices the imagination with timeless class.
For opulent dining, look for Laguiole.
Debutante Teaspoon Set features:
- Crafted by hand in Laguiole, France.
- Handle made from ivory-coloured resin.
- Blade made from top-quality stainless steel.
- Features the trademark Laguiole Bee on handle.
- Presented as a set of six teaspoons in a wooden tray.
- Hand wash recommended.