You know that you’re a grown-up when you own a proper
pen – not just a blue biro that you found behind the couch while you were cleaning on the weekend.
And when it comes to proper pens, things don’t get much better than a
pen made by Lamy. Distinct and stylish yet suited to everyday use, Lamy
pens not only embrace classic modernity, but also the best of German
design tradition and engineering.
Like its not-so distant relative the Logo Twin Pen, the Lamy Tri Pen is a versatile instrument that allows you to select from a number of different ink colours in the one pen. With a twist, you can switch between the use of a blue or red ballpoint pen, or a mechanical pencil if you prefer. Along the lacquered body, you’ll find coloured indicators, to let you know which tip you’ll be writing with, while the end of the pen can be pressed to extend the pencil lead.
Write well, with Lamy.
ST Tri Pen features:
- Made in Germany.
- Metal body, with lacquered black finish.
- Twist the end of the pen to switch between a red ballpoint tip, a blue ballpoint tip, or a mechanical pencil.
- 0.5mm self propelling pencil lead.
- Colour identification rings.
- Built-in eraser.
- Presented in a Lamy gift box.