Wine goes through quite a journey during its life. From the vineyard to
your dinner table, it is crafted and cared for by many hands, and what
you pour in to your wineglass is the result of hard work, dedication,
and wine education.
It’s these practices that, since 1926, have inspired L’Atelier du Vin to
create their boutique of wine-complementing products. From opening to
pouring to preserving and storing, L’Atelier du Vin can look after a
bottle of wine from the cellar to the glass, with design and
functionality to enhance the pleasure of wine-drinking.
In the same way you wouldn’t drink an espresso coffee cold, you wouldn’t drink a red wine ice-cold, would you? Find the optimal temperature for your wine tasting experience with a L’atelier du Vin Wine Thermometer, and release the full potential of your wine. Insert this stainless steel thermometer in to your wine bottle, follow the guides as indicated, and discover the true taste of aromatic whites, structured reds, and sweet wines.
If you’re serious about wine, it’s time to get serious about L’Atelier du Vin.
Wine Thermometer features:
- Designed in Paris, France.
- Made from stainless steel.
- Assists in finding the correct tasting temperature for a range of wines.
- Insert in to wine bottle and read the top dial.
- Measures in Degrees Celsius.
- Guide to the correct wine temperatures included on thermometer packaging.
- Gentle hand wash recommended.
Dimensions: 4 x 19.5cm.