Ask Tim Leatherman, the founder of Leatherman, what he thinks about the
quality of the multipurpose tools his company produces and his answer is
simple: “My name is on every tool”.
Snow, sun, forest or sea - if you’re tackling the great outdoors, you
need to have your Leatherman on standby. Every Leatherman is built to
last – constructed from only the strongest materials available to
withstand the most extreme outdoor conditions.
If you’ve got your Leatherman, you know you’re ready for anything.
The heavy duty Rebar is the kind of multi-tool that Bear Grills would appreciate while battling the wilds. The Rebars' pliers havebeen designed for optimal strength, and feature replaceable wire and hard-wire cutters. With seventeen tools in one, you'll be able to get even the toughest of jobs done - now in a smaller, slimmer size.
With the Leatherman Rebar, you'll be running eagerly toward your next DIY job!
- Made in the USA from stainless steel.
- One-at-a-time blade selection ensures you always get the blade you want.
- All blades lock for safety, using a unique press-button system.
- Includes an in-built lanyard ring and sheath belt holder.
- Peter's of Kensington is an authorised Leatherman dealer.
When you purchase any Leatherman product from Peter's, you can rest
assured you'll be purchasing a brand new product, complete with the
backing of a 25-Year, international guarantee.
- Needlenose Pliers.
- Regular Pliers.
- Premium Steel Replaceable Wire Cutter.
- Premium Steel Replaceable Hard-wire Cutters.
- Electrical Crimper.
- 420HC Knife.
- 420HC Serrated Knife.
- Wood/Metal File.
- Small Screwdriver.
- Large Screwdriver.
- Phillips Screwdriver.
- Awl w/Thread Loop.
- 20cm Ruler.
- Bottle Opener.
- Can Opener.
- Wire Stripper.
Length: 10.6cm (when closed).