Ask Tim Leatherman, the founder of Leatherman, what he thinks about the
quality of the multipurpose tools his company produces and his answer is
simple: “My name is on every tool”.
Snow, sun, forest or sea - if you’re tackling the great outdoors, you
need to have your Leatherman on standby. Every Leatherman is built to
last – constructed from only the strongest materials available to
withstand the most extreme outdoor conditions.
If you’ve got your Leatherman, you know you’re ready for anything.
Seriously small, but seriously tough, Leatherman’s Style PS is a unique, travel-friendly multi-tool equipped with a whole bunch of essential tools. On board, you’ll find spring-action pliers, a file, scissors, a screwdriver and more, all in a strong yet lightweight frame that clips on your pack or fits in your pocket.
Wherever you go, make sure your Style is by your side.
Style PS features:
- Made in the USA from stainless steel.
- Glass-filled nylon handles provide excellent strength yet remain lightweight.
- Keyring attachment for clipping to your pack or bag.
- Peter's of Kensington is an authorised Leatherman dealer. When
you purchase any Leatherman product from Peter's, you can rest assured
you'll be purchasing a brand new product, complete with the backing of a
25 year, international guarantee.
- Spring-action Needlenose Pliers.
- Spring-action Regular Pliers.
- Spring-action Wire Cutters.
- Spring-action Scissors.
- Flat/Phillips Screwdriver.
- Nail File.
- Carabiner/Bottle Opener.