What’s the difference between a Led Lenser torch and a normal torch? Let us enlighten you…
When you use a normal torch, only ten percent of your batteries’ power
is used to produce light. The rest is wasted, converted to heat. That’s
why torches get warm when you use them. That’s a lot of wasted energy.
The LED revolution has changed all that. A torch that uses an LED (it
stands for Light Emitting Diode) rather than a conventional bulb
converts all the energy from your batteries to light, so your torch is
brighter, and your batteries last longer. And, talking of things that
last longer, an LED, unlike a conventional bulb, can operate for tens of
thousands of hours without ever needing to be replaced.
All of this is what puts Led Lenser torches light years ahead of the competition!
The term “pocket rocket” can aptly be applied to the F1 Force Torch. It’s absolutely tiny, at just nine centimetres in length, so it fits snug in the palm of your hand and
in your pocket. Plus, it weighs next to nothing. Exceptionally powerful for its size at 400 lumens, all it takes is a single battery to pierce through the darkness around you. So much energy in such a small package!
F1 Force Torch features:
- Hard anodised aluminium body.
- An exceptionally long-lasting LED bulb with up to 120 minutes of battery life.
- Three light functions: 100%, 15% or strobe.
- Emits 400 lumens of light.
- Range of 100 meters.
- Waterproof to 2.5 meters.
- Interchangeable stainless steel and black anodised glass breaker ring.
- Requires one CR123 / CR17345 battery (included).
- Presented in a black Led Lenser gift box.
- Peter's of Kensington is an authorised Led Lenser dealer. When you purchase any Led Lenser product from Peter's, you can rest assured you'll be purchasing a brand new, genuine product.
- 1 x Led Lenser Lanyard.
- 1 x Led Lenser Black Aluminium Glass Breaker Ring.
- 1 x Led Lenser Aesthetic Stainless Steel Ring.
- 1 x Led Lenser Removable Pocket Clip.
- 1 x Led Lenser Cleaning Cloth and Brush.