What’s the difference between a Led Lenser torch and a normal torch? Let us enlighten
you use a normal torch, only 10% of your batteries’ power is used to
produce light. The other 90% is wasted, converted to heat. That’s why
torches get warm when you use them. That’s a lot of wasted energy!
the LED revolution has changed all that. A torch that uses an LED (it
stands for Light Emitting Diode) rather than a conventional bulb
converts all the energy from your batteries to light, so your torch is
brighter, and your batteries last longer. And, talking of things that
last longer, an LED, unlike a bulb, can operate for tens of thousands of
hours without ever needing to be replaced. And that’s what just some of
what puts Led Lenser torches light years ahead of the competition…
For the best of the best, look for the X…Led Lenser’s X series is a
departure in to new technology, combining multiple LEDs into one
incredibly bright, penetrating light that doesn’t sacrifice focus. Its
optimised heat sinker systems plus microprocessor management systems
enables light to be thrown over half a kilometre away.
If you need a trustworthy, hard-working and ultra-bright flashlight, then the X21R.2 is your torch.
Like a hand-held spotlight, it produces a vivid 1200 lumens of power, thanks to its seven ultra-bright LEDs. Producing a broad, circular beam that
reaches up to 600 meters, as well as a sharply-focused search spotlight when required.
X21.2 Torch features:
- Designed and engineered in Germany.
- Strong, lightweight aluminium casing.
- Emits 1600 lumens of bright, white light up to 600 metres.
- Fast action switch allows you to switch between the four light programmes with ease.
- Patented Advanced Focus System.
- Fast, one handed spot to flood beam.
- LED provides around 100,000 hours of light.
- Batteries provide up to 20 hours of light on boost most; 100 hours on low mode.
- Requires 4 x D-Cell 1.5V batteries (included).
- Presented in a tough plastic carry case.
- Peter's of Kensington is an authorised Led Lenser dealer. When you purchase any Led Lenser product from Peter's, you can rest assured you'll be purchasing a brand new, genuine product.
Weight: 1.3 kilograms.