Lovers of cooking are always on the lookout for inspiration.
Whether it’s an ingredient, a recipe, or in this case…an innovative tool.
Spanish design company Lékué aims to inspire, with every aspect of their products designed thoughtfully, with bold creativity thrown in to the mix! This can be seen in their material of choice – platinum silicone, which is the highest quality silicone available. It’s non-stick, durable, and can handle the most extreme temperatures – simply perfect for cooking.
And making cheese too, for that matter! This fantastic little set up makes the slightly daunting task much
easier, thanks to its step-by-step guide full of clear instructions, illustrations and recipes that include everything from tzatziki to cheesecakes. It also includes a small pot that can safely be used in the microwave.
In no time at all, we think you'll have earned the title of the cheesiest person on the block…in the best way possible!
Cheese Maker Kit features:
- Designed in Spain.
- Made from food-safe platinum silicone and plastic.
- Platinum silicone can withstand temperatures from -60ºC to 220ºC.
- Platinum silicone is known for its safety and quality – it is even used for baby bottles and surgery equipment!
- Includes a cheese pot that is safe for use in the microwave and makes 200g - 250g of cheese at a time.
- My Fresh Homemade Cheese is a simple to follow, informative guide that shows you how to make your own cheese from home, step-by-step. It includes recipes for plenty of cheesy foods!
- Cheese pot is dishwasher safe.
Cheese Pot Dimensions: 18cm (w) x 12.5cm (h).