Lovers of cooking are always on the lookout for inspiration.
Whether it’s an ingredient, a recipe, or in this case… an innovative tool.
Spanish design company Lékué aims to inspire, with every aspect of their
products designed thoughtfully, with bold creativity thrown in to the
mix! This can be seen in their material of choice – platinum silicone,
which is the highest quality silicone available. It’s non-stick,
durable, and can handle the most extreme temperatures – simply perfect
Lékué love macarons as much as the next person – which is why they have put together a Macaron Kit to help you create these fluffy, sweet meringue biscuits with ease for yourself at home.
Use the kit’s recipe booklet to create a batter, and then dispense it with the handy Decomax Batter Pen on to the non-stick platinum silicone mould sheet. These specially-shaped moulds won’t spill over when batter is added, making the perfect shape that you can bake and later sandwich together with a range of fillings. Try a mascarpone, pistachio or earl grey tea filling, and see what all the fuss is about when it comes to macarons!
Inspiring as always – Lékué.
Macaron Baking Kit features:
- Designed in Spain.
- Macaron mould and Decomax pen made from food-safe platinum silicone.
- Platinum silicone can withstand temperatures from -60ºC to 220ºC.
- Platinum silicone is known for its safety and quality – it is even used for baby bottles and surgery equipment!
- Moulds are specially shaped to contain batter while cooking, providing a perfect size and shape that you can later sandwich together once baked.
- Decomax pen allows for easy dispensing of batter, and includes various nozzles for decorating.
- Includes a recipe booklet with four recipes to try out.
- Makes twenty-four 4cm macarons.
- Microwave, oven and dishwasher safe.
- Macaron Mould – 30cm (w) x 39.5cm (l).
- 15cm Decomax Batter Pen.
- 6 x Decorating Nozzles.