Lovers of cooking are always on the lookout for inspiration.
Whether it’s an ingredient, a recipe, or in this case… an innovative tool.
Spanish design company Lékué aims to inspire, with every aspect of their
products designed thoughtfully, with bold creativity thrown in to the
mix! This can be seen in their material of choice – platinum silicone,
which is the highest quality silicone available. It’s non-stick,
durable, and can handle the most extreme temperatures – simply perfect
Fondue? Lékué can do! Their Native Microwave ChocoFondue lets you whip up a chocolate fondue in minutes – without waiting for a candle to melt the chocolate down for you. Pop up to three types of chocolate in the red lid, add water to the white base, and then microwave together for four minutes. Then grab some fruit, a fork, and tuck in!
Inspiring as always – Lékué.
Native Microwave ChocoFondue features:
- Designed in Spain.
- Made from food-safe platinum silicone and plastic.
- Platinum silicone can withstand temperatures from -60ºC to 220ºC.
- Platinum silicone is known for its safety and quality – it is even used for baby bottles and surgery equipment!
- Melt chocolate for your fondue in the microwave by placing chocolate in the red lid, water in the white base, and microwaving together for 4 minutes (times will vary depending on your microwave).
- Includes three 200ml sections in the lid for various chocolates or toppings.
- Forks for dipping included.
- Microwave, freezer and dishwasher safe.
- 600ml Lid – 17cm x 17cm.
- 600ml Base – 17 x 17cm.
- 4 x 15cm Fondue Forks.