Lovers of cooking are always on the lookout for inspiration.
Whether it’s an ingredient, a recipe, or in this case… an innovative tool.
Spanish design company Lékué aims to inspire, with every aspect of their
products designed thoughtfully, with bold creativity thrown in to the
mix! This can be seen in their material of choice – platinum silicone,
which is the highest quality silicone available. It’s non-stick,
durable, and can handle the most extreme temperatures – simply perfect
Lékué’s Ovo is a smart microwave cooker for eggs that works with absolute ease. Simply remove the red lid, crack open an egg inside the translucent, square-shaped chamber, replace the lid and then microwave. Your egg will be cooked in under a minute, and you can even add vegetables, meat and more for a tastier and more surprising twist on your weekday brekkie!
Inspiring as always – Lékué.
Ovo Egg Cooker features:
- Designed and made in Spain.
- Made from food-safe platinum silicone.
- Platinum silicone can withstand temperatures from -60ºC to 220ºC.
- Platinum silicone is known for its safety and quality – it is even used for baby bottles and surgery equipment!
- To use, remove lid and crack an egg open inside the inner chamber. Microwave for a minute, and you'll have a unique, square-shaped breakfast!
- Microwave, oven, freezer and dishwasher safe.
Dimensions: 10cm (w) x 8.5cm (h).
Makes Egg Square Sized: 5cm (w) x 5cm (h).