When it comes to cookware – nothing is more important than strength and durability.
USA-made Lodge cast iron and steel has been around since 1896, and some
of its first skillets, griddles and dutch ovens (made over 100 years
ago!) are still
being used for all these years later. Now that’s quality.
The beauty and simplicity of Lodge’s rustic cookware simply never goes
out of style. These days you’re just as likely to find meals being
cooked and served in Lodge cast iron in a gourmet restaurant as you are
on a camp-fire. They look striking on the table, and have the added
benefit of cooking evenly and keeping your food hot (or cold) for
Now you can enjoy the years of expertise, precision and beauty of Lodge cast iron and steel cookware.
Logic Cast Iron Skillet Features:
- Made in the USA from high quality seasoned cast iron with a metal handle.
- Privately held metal formula, precision moulds and exacting mould wall thickness are unique to Lodge.
- Unrivalled for its even heating, heat retention and durability.
- Easy-release oil finish improves with use.
- Follow instructions to make this item last 100 years!
- Suitable for use on all heat sources except for microwaves (electric, gas, glass, induction, oven and even campfires).
- Hand wash and dry to preserve the oil finish.