When it comes to cookware, nothing is more important than strength and durability.
American-made Lodge cast iron and steel has been around since 1896, and some of their first skillets, griddles and dutch ovens (made over a century ago!) are still
being used all these years later. Now that’s quality.
The beauty and simplicity of Lodge’s rustic cookware simply never goes out of style. These days you’re just as likely to find meals being cooked and served in Lodge cast iron in a gourmet restaurant as you are on a camp-fire. They look striking on the table, and have the added benefit of cooking evenly and keeping your food hot for longer.
Now you can enjoy the years of expertise, precision and beauty of Lodge cast iron and steel cookware.
Logic Cast Iron Wok features:
- Made in America from high quality seasoned cast iron.
- Unrivalled for its even heating, heat retention and durability.
- Easy-release oil finish improves with use.
- Suitable for use on all heat sources except for microwaves (electric, gas, glass, induction, oven and even campfires).
- Pre-seasoned and ready to use.
- Hand wash recommended.