Lonely Planet understands travellers. They know that we travel in order to see things that we’ve never seen before, and that make us feel a sense of awe...
But Lonely Planet also knows that the world is so full
of amazing things to see, it can be hard to see them all in one lifetime. That’s why they’ve put together this inspiring book, The Big Trip
, so you can plan the trip of a lifetime, whether it's a gap year or overseas adventure.
So you know you want to embark on an overseas adventure, but don't know where to start? Start right here, with The Big Trip.
It's jam-packed with everything you need to start planning the ultimate holiday, including information on travel smarts, tailoring your trip, where to go and directories. There is beautiful photography throughout to both captivate and inspire readers, as well as pre-planning tips for ensuring your health, safety and determining travel costs.
The Lonely Planet authors hand hand-picked their favourite spots in the best regions, so you can have the pick of the crop while planning your trip. It's definitely doable in one lifetime...but you'd better get started!
The Big Trip features:
- Paperback – 336 pages.
- Lonely Planet’s ultimate guide to gap years and overseas adventures.
- Divided into four parts - Travel Smarts, Tailoring Your Trip, Where To Go and Directories.
- Beautiful, inspiring photography throughout.
- Features essential pre-planning tips, including health, safety, kit, costs and ticket information.
- Includes a full index in the back.
Dimensions: 16.5cm (w) x 21cm (l) x 2cm (d).