A certain suave distinction sets Luigi Bormioli glassware apart.
That’s because Luigi Bormioli glassware hails from Parma in Italy,
nestled halfway between Bologna and Milan. The history of this region
can be traced back to the ancient Etruscans, who excelled in sculpting
and terracotta artworks, and today this same area carries a name for
being a centre of art, music and glassmaking.
Really, where else in Italy would you expect Luigi Bormioli to begin their business?
Since the ‘40s, Luigi Bormioli have focused on great design, traditional
Italian craftsmanship, and modern glassmaking technology to create
distinct glassware that looks as clear and elegant as crystal, but
retains the strength and durability of glass.
Just the name of this glassware collection hints at its purpose… The
internal, swirling cuts of the Aero collection create the perfect vessel
for fast wine aeration; when swirling the wine, these helical incisions
create greater turbulence and open up the wine’s true bouquet.
Aero Stemless Wine Set features:
- Made in Italy.
- Made with Luigi Bormiolo's ‘SON.hyx’ Titanium-reinforced glass formula for ultra clarity.
- Helical incisions in the glasses' bowls create greater
turbulence when swirling wine, opening up its bouquet and speeding up the aeration process.
- Suitable for both red and white wines.
- Glass is totally transparent and will remain so for over 4,000 industrial dishwasher cycles.
- Laser-cut, fine reinforced rims minimise chipping.
- Presented as a set of six.
- Dishwasher safe.