Luigi Bormioli is more than your average glassware… Since the 1940s,
they’ve been focusing on great design, traditional Italian
craftsmanship, and modern glass-making technology, resulting in glassware
that looks as clear and elegant as crystal, but retains the strength
and durability of everyday glass.
Just as there exists an art to wine tasting, so too is there an art to
beer tasting – but not a lot of people know this! Often associated with
bloke-y types, beer is experiencing a resurgence of late thanks to an
appreciation for craft beer, and right on time to ride this trend comes
Luigi Bormioli’s Birrateque Craft Beer collection.
Packed full of sensory characteristics, this set of Beer Tester Glasses acts as a universal glass for all craft beers. Designed to be light and elegant, these glasses gather foam in a fine layer, enhance specific aromas, and bring to light the full spectrum of aromas within beer. They’re also filled with edgy style, with their long stems and tulip-shaped bowls.
Birrateque Beer Tester Glass Set features:
- Made in Italy.
- Made with Luigi Bormiolo's ‘SON.hyx’ glass formula for ultra clarity.
- Glass is totally transparent and will remain so for over 4,000 industrial dishwasher cycles.
- Distributes the beer more widely across the mouth, not just to the centre of the tongue.
- Allows beer to flow slowly into the mouth avoiding any turbulence, so that you can perceive all the gustatory and aromatic elements.
- Grip helps to avoid heat transfer from hand to beer.
- Maintains the foam at an adequate level when drinking. This inhibits the oxidation of the beer and ensures its flavour.
- A universal set of glasses suited to all craft beer varieties.
- Presented as a pair in a Luigi Bormioli box.