To create an extraordinary meal, you need to start with an extraordinary base.
Fresh, hot pasta, just drained and laced with a little butter…could anything be more delicious? You really haven’t lived until you’ve
eaten home-made pasta. It’s the taste of love twirled around your fork, and
Turn your house into your very own Italian restaurant, with the Marcato Atlas 150 Pasta Maker Set. This robust little machine lets you make your very own pasta, and it’s so easy to use that, in no time at all, you’ll have forgotten about supermarket pasta for good.
This is a great device that allows you to press your own pasta varieties so that you can cook as authentically as possible. The Atlas 150, with the various attachments included in this set, can turn out perfectly even lasagne sheets, flat fettuccine, ribbons of tagliolini, classic spaghetti and pillows of ravioli.
And, like all the best pasta, it’s made in Italy…of course!
Atlas 150 Pasta Maker Set features:
- Made from solid chromed steel with carbon steel gearing.
- Non-slip rubber feet.
- Adjustable thickness dial – choose from nine different thicknesses.
- Includes a clamp, so you can attach the machine to your kitchen bench.
- Instructions and basic recipe for pasta included.
- Easy to clean – just brush the rollers.
- 16cm Marcato 150 Pasta Maker.
- Lasagne Sheet Attachment.
- Fettuccine Attachment.
- Tagliolini Attachment.
- Spaghetti Attachment.
- Ravioli Attachment.
- Handy Scoop.