To create an extraordinary meal, you need to start with an extraordinary base.
Fresh, hot pasta, just drained and laced with a little butter…
Could anything be more delicious? You really haven't lived until you've eaten home-made pasta. The taste of love twirled around your fork. It's truly incomparable.
With the Marcato Atlas 150 Multi Pasta Making Set, you can make multiple types of pasta – just the way you
Apart from making beautifully even lasagne sheets, this set includes four attachments for an exciting array of pasta varieties. There's an attachment for spaghetti, one for fettuccine and tagliolini and another for reginette. There's also a ravioli attachment that allows you to pour your filling into a compartment, so the machine can churn out perfect pockets of filled pasta right before your eyes.
The Atlas 150 Multi Pasta Making Set is so easy to use that, in no time at all, you’ll have forgotten about supermarket pasta not only for good - for the very best!
And, like all the best pasta, it’s made in Italy…of course!
Atlas 150 Pasta Making Set features:
- Made in Italy.
- Made from nickel-plated and chrome-plated steel.
- Lightweight alloy rollers.
- Non-slip rubber feet.
- Adjustable thickness dial – choose from nine different thicknesses.
- Comes with a clamp, so you can attach it you your kitchen bench.
- Instructions and basic recipe for pasta included.
- Four attachments included create six types of pasta.
- Easy to clean – just brush the rollers.
- Marcato 150 Pasta Maker (also makes sheets of pasta that can be used to make lasangne).
- Fettuccine and Tagliolini Attachment.
- Spaghetti Attachment.
- Reginette Attachment.
- Ravioli Attachment.
- Handy Scoop.