To create an extraordinary meal, you need to start with an extraordinary base.
Fresh, hot pasta, just drained and laced with a little butter…
Could anything be more delicious? You really haven’t lived until you’ve eaten home-made pasta. It’s practically the taste of love twirled around your fork – truly incomparable.
If you already happen to own a Marcato pasta maker, then wait until you see its Pastadrive. This clever accessory will give you a head start when you’re making pasta from scratch, as it can (in three easy steps) attach to any Atlas or Ampia Marcato Pasta Maker in order to motorise the process. It can also be used alongside a number of the Atlas 150 attachments, making specific jobs even easier.
You’ll still be making genuine pasta…just with a little help from Marcato. And, like all the best pasta, it’s made in Italy…of course!
Motorised Pastadrive Attachment features:
- Made in Italy.
- Sturdy construction.
- Ergonomic shape for easy grip.
- Designed with a bayonet fitting for easy installation, which in turn ensures stable operation. The Pastadrive attaches to your pasta maker in three easy steps.
- Motorises and simplifies the pasta-making process.
- On, off and pulse functions.
- Includes instructions for installation, use and cleaning.
- Suitable for use with the Marcato Atlas 150 Pasta Maker, as well as selected Atlas 150 accessories.
Dimensions: 19cm (w) x 12cm (h).
If you're shipping this product overseas, please keep in mind that all
our electrical appliances are fitted with Australian/New Zealand
electrical plugs as standard.