Forget supermarket-bought food, forget fast-food, even forget restaurant food – nothing tastes as good as the food you make yourself! Marcato knows this, that’s why they’ve been helping aspiring and accomplished chefs make their own culinary creations at home for over seventy years.
And when it comes to pasta, it’s so much more exciting when it’s in an interesting shape. The Marcato Pasta Bike is the ingenious machine that will help you create perfect pasta shapes for lasagne, ravioli, tortellini and more! Just roll the crimped wheels over your pasta sheet to cut precise zigzags in the dough.
The wheels can also be easily moved to create different widths of pasta, and the Pasta Bike can even be used to help create baked goods like bread twists and crackers.
There’s no need to feel limited in the kitchen – just grab your Pasta Bike and take it for a spin!
Pasta Bike features:
- Made in Italy.
- Wheels made from plastic with metal reinforcing.
- Polycarbonate handle is ergonomic and easy to grip.
- Crimped wheels cut pasta with perfect zigzagged edges.
- Wheels can be moved to create pieces of different widths.
- Includes a full-colour instruction booklet with pictures.
- Hand wash recommended.
- Presented in a Marcato box.
Dimensions: 14cm (w) x 16cm (h) x 4cm (d).