If you love country music, chances are that the name “Cash” resonates in a particular way with you. You probably think of Johnny and his guitar and a famous prison performance.
But if you’re a cook, “Cash” may ring a different set of bells… You’ll probably think of Mason Cash, established in England in 1800, who went on to make an array of classic kitchenware designs, including some fairly famous pudding and mixing bowls.
The Cane Batter Bowl is just one of them! First created over one hundred years ago, the Cane design continues to be appropriate for even modern-day kitchens, with a designated weight that counters excess movement and a pattern that helps you to grip the bowl as you work.
Made from chip-resistant earthenware, this is the
batter bowl that every kitchen ought to have.
Cane Batter Bowl features:
- Designed in England.
- Made from chip-resistant earthenware.
- Ergonomic handle and pouring spout allows for easy pouring of batter.
- Wide, shallow shape is just right for kneading dough.
- White interior helps you determine the correct colour and texture of your mixture.
- Dishwasher and freezer safe.
Dimensions (including handle): 25cm (w) x 13cm.