Twenty years ago, Doug was too nervous to ask his girlfriend, Melissa, to marry him. So instead, he came up with a proposal of an entirely different kind – a business proposal – and they began their first company in the garage of Doug’s parents’ home.
Now, Melissa and Doug have a factory of their own, where they make beautiful, hand-crafted toys – toys that are adored by children all over the world.
Give your child the kind of toy they will cherish for a lifetime, with the Doorbell House. Made from sturdy wood, with lovely gold-tone metal accents, this is a classic doll house with a contemporary flair. Your child can use one of the four keys to unlock the four doors of the house, as well as pressing the doorbell to hear it ring. They can unleash their imagination and lose themselves in free play, with the four wooden family dolls - all of which are dressed in soft cotton clothing.
When you enter the Doorbell House you can bet that you're in for some fun!
Doorbell House features:
- Recommended for ages 3 years and older.
- Designed in America.
- Made from wood with gold-tone metal accents.
- Includes four wooden family dolls, dressed in soft cotton clothing.
- Unlock each of the four doors using one of the four included gold-tone metal keys.
- Press the doorbell at the front door of each house to hear it ring.
- Requires 2 x AAA batteries (not included).
House Dimensions: 17cm (w) x 22cm (h) x 17cm (d).
Individual Doll Length: 8cm.