Twenty years ago, Doug was too nervous to ask his girlfriend, Melissa, to
marry him. So instead, he came up with a proposal of an entirely
different kind – a business proposal – and they began their first
company in the garage of Doug’s parents’ home.
Now, Melissa and Doug have a factory of their own, where they make
beautiful, handcrafted toys – toys that are adored by children all over
But it’s not just kids who love Melissa and Doug’s toys. Parents also
can’t resist these cute, colourful puzzles – after all, they’re made by
hand, the old-fashioned way, and they’re completely non-toxic. Plus,
they keep little ones occupied for hours at a time. What’s not to love
about Melissa and Doug?
Remember the first time you learnt the alphabet? They still teach it that way today… ‘A’ is for apple, ‘B’ is for ball, and so on, all the way through to ‘Z’ is for zebra. This wooden peg puzzle for littlies teaches the alphabet in the same way – remove all the pieces, and children will have to replace the letters according to the picture they see in the puzzle spaces.
For instance, what does ‘basket’ start with? ‘B’, of course – so find the letter B and pop it in the space over the basket. This clever word association and visual puzzle is perhaps one of the most simple yet fun ways to begin exploring the alphabet!
See Inside Alphabet Peg Puzzle features:
- Suitable for children aged three years and older.
- Designed in America.
- Crafted by hand from wood.
- Completely non-toxic.
- Pictures that begin with the letter of their puzzle piece help to children to solve the puzzle.
- Solid construction, with little wooden knobs on the front of each piece, so little hands can easily pick them up.
- Helps your child develop hand-eye co-ordination and language skills.
- Bright colours and illustrations are designed to stimulate young minds.
Dimensions: 30 x 22cm.