Meri Meri started twenty-five years ago, with a lady named Meredith
making home-made cards on a kitchen table with a jar of glitter.
Nowadays things are a little different, having transformed into a hugely
successful paper design company. But one thing that hasn’t changed is
their unique and delightful designs, which you just can’t help but fall
in love with!
To make the best cupcakes around, your children need the best (and most fun!) tools around… They’re sure to delight in Meri-Meri’s themed Baking
Sets. This pirate-themed set includes an apron, a spatula, cookie cutters
and more, all with a swashbuckling pirate theme. Even the apron is aptly
suited to this set, and covered in pirate-y pictures and sayings like “Thar she blows!” “Yo ho ho!” and “Shiver Me Timbers!”
Kids can go crazy making cookies and cupcakes; they can jot down their
recipes; they can lick the icing from the decorated spatula. And perhaps
most importantly, they’ll learn some pretty great kitchen skills,
setting them up for baking perfectly when they’re older.
Ahoy There Pirate Baking Set features:
- Designed in the United Kingdom.
- Cotton apron with a pocket and pirate-y pictures and sayings across the front.
- Paper cupcake cups with a printed design of a skull and crossbones.
- Cookie cutters in the shape of a shark, skull and crossbones, and a pirate ship.
- A wooden spatula with a silicone end.
- A recipe card and twenty-five blank cards.
- One-sized apron fits most.
- Presented in a gorgeous themed tin.
- Hand wash cookie cutters and spatula; cold machine wash apron.
- Apron – 77 x 44cm.
- 30cm Spatula.
- 3 x Cookie Cutters – 6cm (approximately).
- 48 x Cupcake Cases – 6.5 x 3.5cm.
- 12 x Recipe Cards – 15.5 x 10.5cm.
- Storage Tin – 30 x 22 x 7.5cm.