Microplane was founded when a Canadian housewife commandeered one of her husband’s favourite woodworking tools to create the lightest, most wonderful orange zest she could have ever imagined for her Armenian orange cake.
Fast-forward twenty years, and the Microplane grater is a must-have for every kitchen. Using a signature chemical process to create ultra-sharp cutting edges, Microplane graters have distinguished themselves from other graters as they cut through hard and soft foods without tearing or shredding.
Now, Microplane has introduced yet another kitchen tool to their extensive range: the Rotary Grater. As the name suggests, all you need to do is place cheese in the stainless steel hopper and turn the crank. The special design of the hopper will push out anything you've grated onto your plate with ease, plus it's large enough to accommodate generous portions of ingredients. It's the sort of thing where minimal effort grants great results!
Rotary Grater features:
- Made in the USA.
- Made from plastic with stainless steel blades.
- Fine blade for grating hard cheeses, chocolate, nuts and more.
- Large hopper can accommodate generous portions of ingredients.
- Specially designed to push grated food out of the hopper.
- Drum and handle separate from easy cleaning in the dishwasher.