Got something important to say?
Say it in elegant, luxurious style, with a Monteverde pen.
But you’ve probably never seen a pen like this
truly a handyman’s dream, fitted out with plenty of tools to help you
get some very important business done – hence its name, the Tool Pen.
First, you can jot down notes with the iridium-pointed fountain nib
(just you can still be sophisticated while doing some handiwork) or,
if you’re more of a technology geek, you can use the soft stylus end to
tap out your notes on your iPad or tablet computer instead.
Then comes the in-built spirit (or bubble) level, which will help you
determine whether a surface is perfectly horizontal or vertical –
perfect for everything from quick fix-ups around the home to something a
little more complex like carpentry. Then, you have the solid metal
barrel of the pen, with a ruler and three different scale functions.
And the icing on the cake? Unscrew the stylus end and you’ll fine two
screwdriver heads: a traditional Phillips head and a flat head. It’s so
handy, you could even think of it as a multi-tool!
Tool Fountain Pen features:
- Designed in the United States.
- Made with sturdy metals.
- Iridium fountain pen point on one end, and a stylus on the other.
- Nine tools in one premium quality writing instrument.
- Under the stylus top are Phillips and flat head screwdrivers (simply remove head and flip around to change)
- Six-sided barrel features a 4-inch ruler and three metric scales: 1:100, 1:200, and 1:300.
- Built-in spirit level.
- Chiselled spring clip will keep the pen securely in your pocket.
- Initially writes with black ink, which can be replaced.
- Presented in a Monteverde box.