Got something important to say?
Say it in elegant, luxurious style, with a Monteverde pen.
But you’ve probably never seen a pencil like this
before… It’s truly
a handyman’s dream, fitted out with plenty of tools to help you get
some very important business done – hence its name, the Tool Mechanical Pencil! First,
you can jot down notes with the refillable pencil lead, if
you’re more of a technology geek, you can use the soft stylus end to tap
out your notes on your iPad or tablet computer instead.
This pencil really is handy for everything from quick fix-ups around the home to something a
little more complex like carpentry. You’ll also find a number of rulers on board, upon the faces of the pencil’s solid metal
And the icing on the cake? Unscrew the stylus end and you’ll find two
screwdriver heads: a traditional Phillips head and a flat head. It’s so
handy, you could even think of it as a multi-tool…
Tool Mechanical Pencil features:
- Designed in the United States.
- Made with sturdy metals.
- Nine tools in one premium quality writing instrument.
- Mechanical pencil lead on one end, and a soft stylus on the other.
- Under the stylus top are Phillips and flat head screwdrivers (simply remove head and flip around to change)
- Six-sided barrel features a 4-inch ruler and three metric scales: 1:100, 1:200, and 1:300.
- Chiselled spring clip will keep the pen securely in your pocket.
- Twist neck of the pen to retract lead.
- Presented in a Monteverde box.