Exquisite perfumes and elegant designs, all wrapped up in gorgeous packaging…
Yes, we’re talking about Mor, one of the country’s best-loved skincare and home fragrance names. Its name is taken from the Hindi word for peacock, and as a result, Mor is unique, lovely, and yes – just a little bit showy. Not that there’s anything wrong with that, of course…
Hypnotic rays of floral elegance are entwined with the sensual, velvety notes of sandalwood, musk and tonka bean, in Mor’s luxurious Rosa Noir collection of candles, hand creams, soaps and perfumes. One whiff and your senses will be utterly enchanted by the bewitching fragrances that dance before you.
Mor’s indulgent Rosa Noir Hand and Nail Cream is the ideal addition to any modern bathroom. This sensual skin companion contains deeply nourishing sweet almond, sesame and macadamia oil and is rich in shea butter, cocoa and vitamin E, to improve skin texture and moisture content. Meanwhile, the added extracts of wild rose, hibiscus and licorice will leave your skin feeling as soft as the sensory cloud you will be riding on the moment you spread it onto your hands.
Rosa Noir Hand & Nail Cream features:
- Designed and made in Australia.
- Hand cream designed to rejuvenate your hands and nails.
- Top notes of freesia, ivy leaves and petitgrain; heart notes of carnation, rose and lily of the valley; base notes of sandalwood, tonka bean and musk.
- Contains nourishing sweet almond and macadamia oils.
- Extracts of wild rose, hibiscus and fig revitalise and hydrate the skin.
- Contains shea butter and vitamin E to improve skin texture and moisture content.
- Free of parabens, mineral oil and synthetic dyes.
- Can also be used to treat dry feet and elbows.
- Not tested on animals.
- Beautifully presented in a dark fuchsia Mor tube with gold accents.