If you’ve ever worried about all those chemicals you’re spraying all over your home when you’re cleaning...you’re not alone.
Introducing Murchison-Hume, the world’s very first collection of premium organic cleaning products. This “everything friendly” range of cleaning products is the brainchild of Sydney mother, former fashion editor, and total eco-legend, Max Kater. She’s thought of just about everything when it comes to being kind to the environment, including gorgeous recyclable vintage-inspired bottles, plant derived ingredients, and all natural scents – which means you can get the cleaning done without the need to don a gas mask!
So when it comes to keeping your hands clean, do it the natural way with Murchison-Hume’s Superlative Liquid Hand Soap. You’ll love everything about this product, including its delicious-sounding ingredients! Coconut, wheat proteins, chamomile and rose hip extracts will keep your hands from drying out, and lather up nicely in the sink.
Murchison-Hume – conclusive proof that it’s possible to keep your home clean and
green at the same time.
Superlative Liquid Hand Soap features:
- Made in Sydney, Australia.
- Everything safe – food, world, child and pet-safe!
- Non-toxic, non-flammable and non-fuming.
- 100% biodegradable, and 99.99% natural.
- Free from caustics, phosphates, bleach, sodium lauryl sulphate (SLS), and any environmental pollutants.
- 99.99% natural.
- Brown, apothecary-style bottles – 100% recyclable.
- Cruelty-free and never tested on animals.
Scent: White Grapefruit.