With a history dating back to the 13th century in Italy’s Tuscany region, Panforte is the traditional Italian dessert that stole the hearts (and palates) of people around the globe with its delicious blend of fruit and nuts.
Nuova Cucina is the name behind some of the most scrumptious Italian delicacies in the market. Its range of panforte cakes are made in Australia from the finest local and imported ingredients, making them the perfect addition to your cheese board or sweet complement to your favourite wine. With a range of flavours to choose from, there’s a panforte cake to suit every taste and occasion.
Containing roasted almonds and hazelnuts, dried apricots, ginger, honey, exotic spices and more, Nuova Cucina’s Panforte di Siena Traditional Cake will go down a treat on Christmas day. Best served with a rich cup of coffee, or glass of dessert wine, you will certainly impress your guests when you offer them a slice of this classic panforte cake. You can even pretend that you made the cake from scratch. We won’t tell if you won’t!
Panforte di Siena Traditional Cake features:
- Made in Australia from the finest local and imported ingredients.
- A rich blend of roasted almonds and hazelnuts, honey, exotic spices, dried figs, apricots and more.
- Contains nuts, gluten and milk.
- Beautifully wrapped in pink paper, tied with a provincial straw bow.
- After opening, store in a cool place in an airtight container.