Move over esky. Move over cold packs. It’s time for something really cool.
Meet Packit. These guys believe they “create cold”, which may seem a
little over-zealous, until you learn how amazing these bags really are.
Simply place them in the freezer – whole, then when you need to
transport something and keep it fresh, grab the Packit out of the
freezer, fill it and go!
There’s no melting ice or heavy ice packs required. The bag will keep your contents cool for up to ten hours
making it easier for you to use as a grocery bag, a wine cooler, for camping,
to pack picnics, or even just a work lunch, saving you oodles of money
and keeping you healthy.
And if you’re worried about the environment, you’ll love Packit. Not
only will you be saving plenty of plastic by packing your lunch in one
of these clever bags, the bags themselves are PVC-free, BPA-free,
lead-free, non-toxic and reusable. Can your esky claim all of that?
Lunch Bag features:
- Designed in the USA.
- Tough fabric exterior with a water-resistant interior.
- Simply fold and freeze bag for 12 hours before use.
- Eco-gel liner keeps contents cooler for longer – up to 10 hours depending on external temperatures.
- Zippered closure keeps cold dry air inside your bag.
- Larger size is suitable for a meal and a 340ml drink bottle.
- Buckled handle for attaching to other bags.
- PVC-free, BPA-free, lead-free, non-toxic, earth-safe and reusable.
- Reusable bag is better for the environment.
- Hand wash with mild soap and warm water.
Folded Dimensions: 21cm (w) x 13cm (h) x 5cm (d).
Unfolded Dimensions: 21cm (w) x 2cm (d) x 12cm (h).