Palm is a two-faced sort of brand – in the best way possible!
See, Palm’s outdoor tableware is lovely and pure, designed to possess
superior clarity and to be a real joy to use. But behind this refined
exterior is a heart and soul of steel.
Palm tableware is made in Australia from an extremely durable, BPA-free
material that Palm call Tritan – a polycarbonate that does not shatter
when dropped. In fact, you’d be hard pressed to break one of Palm’s
serving pieces, even during the wildest of summer parties!
Their Sorona Salad Bowl is a truly versatile creation, as it can be used as a standalone salad bowl, as a salad bowl with a lid, or even a plate with a domed cover (so yes, it could possibly even be used to display salad’s evil cousin: cake!). The virtually air-tight lid prevents the contents from wilting, but there is also enough of a gap that the lid does not jam.
Party safely under the sun this summer, with Palm.
Sorona Salad Bowl with lid features:
- Designed and made in Australia.
- Made from extremely durable polycarbonate.
- BPA free.
- Secure lid prevents contents from going off quickly, but also won't jam.
- Three presentation options: as a salad bowl, as a salad bowl with a lid, or as a plate with a domed cover.
- Extremely clear, with no unsightly seams.
- Dishwasher safe.
Dimensions: 27cm (w) x 13cm (h).